As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live, and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience as a Web Developer or in a relevant role is preferred but not compulsory if you are really good at MERN Stack.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, JS, MERN Stack, especially React and Redux.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Competent with developing web apps in popular web frameworks will be a plus. (JQuery, Apache Wicket, JavaServer Faces (JSF), Spring MVC etc,).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects will be a plus
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google, or Openstack will be a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying