As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to optimize the search engine ranking of the website(s) and manage digital ads. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving, and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Manage Adwords, Facebook ads, and other paid channels
- Manage the social media presence of the brand
- Handle OnPage and OffPage SEO.
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create graphical banners/videos that convert well
- Create and test ad copy for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred but not compulsory.
- Experience in running ads on social platforms like Google, Facebook, and Instagram
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch
- Knowledge of best SEO techniques in both OnPage and OffPage SEO
- Basic coding knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Graphic Designing skills is a huge plus
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying